Barrington Hall Hosts 7th Annual Festival
The 7th annual Lavender Festival will return to the historic grounds of Barrington Hall on Saturday, June 10 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Inspired by Evelyn Simpson, a descendant of Barrington, this celebration of all things lavender will feature the many uses associated with this ancient plant. This free event will allow festival-goers to experience classes and demonstrations, lavender food samples, arts and crafts, antiques, food vendors, children’s activities, and more:
• Children’s activities – crafts & historic games
• Lavender inspired crafts – create lavender wands, lavender bath salts, and watch demonstrations on cultivating lavender.
• Enchanted Fairy Hollow – participants will create whimsical habitats with natural materials from the property.
• Sample and purchase lavender infused foods and beverages from vendors.
• The Zen Zone will be devoted to the healing properties of lavender, featuring crystal bowl therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
• Massage sessions, guided meditation and outdoor yoga classes.
• Live folk and independent music from local musicians Davin McCoy and Battlefield Collective.
Barrington Hall is located at 535 Barrington Drive. Parking is available at Roswell Presbyterian Church, with a trolley providing ongoing transportation between the parking lot and festival entrance. No festival parking is available at Barrington Hall. A small participation fee may be required for some demonstrations.
For additional information please visit The Roswell Lavender Festival Facebook page or RoswellGov.com/LavenderFestival.